The HOTELLIER Canada acquired Coffrages Atlantique, mainly known for his skills in formwork of high height building. Coffrages Atlantique offers his services in Montreal. Then, they acquired the CAMITEC’s assets, specialized in concrete finish, to offer complementaries services.
Watch this short video to learn how Sébastien Boyer use Last Planner in the construction area.
1.They chose one competitivity criteria
2. They established the LEAN philosophy
- Responsabilities to all levels
- Modern management that knows when to stop
3.They established the main KPI’s
- Deadline compliance
- Budget compliance
And the ultimate Coffrages Atlantique’s secret is… THEIR COMMUNICATION to…
- manage the change resilience
- encourage the whole team’s participation
- communicate the LEAN’s results
Learn more about the LEAN Construction by reading these blog articles: